a division of Workholding Technologies, Inc.
633 Enterprise Ave, Suite #5, DeKalb, Illinois 60115
Vac-U-Lok warrants to the original Buyer, for a period of one (1) year from the shipping date to the original Buyer that the equipment and parts delivered are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service as defined by Vac-U-Lok.
Vac-U-Lok warrants to the original Buyer, for a period of six (6) months from the invoiced shipping date to the original Buyer that the equipment and parts delivered are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service as defined by Vac-U-Lok, if the original purchaser does NOT use Vac-U-Lok’s vacuum pump oil.
Vac-U-Lok warrants to the original Buyer NO warranty for equipment and parts delivered to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service as defined by Vac-U-Lok, if the original Buyer does NOT purchase an Automatic Coolant Return System when using the equipment in a coolant or liquid environment.
Liability for defects in materials and workmanship of components not manufactured by Vac-U-Lok are exempted from the warranty, but may be covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty coverage is based upon proper installation and operation. Proper installation means the equipment, or part, has been installed by a Vac-U-Lok authorized employee or agent or an agent or employee of the purchaser who has been trained and authorized to perform such service and/or installation work according to good industry practices.
Vac-U-Lok will repair or replace, at its option, defective materials in workmanship within a one-year warranty period; all freight charges associated with warranty replacements are Buyer’s responsibility.
Expendable and wearable materials and parts such as bushings, bearings, vanes, coated surfaces, etc…. are not covered under the above warranty. Also, not covered are adjustments of drives, switches, couplings, overload protection devices, etc…. The recommended installation, maintenance and preventative maintenance procedures are the Buyer’s responsibility, and will void warranty if not followed.
The provisions of this warranty do not apply to any unit or part thereof when the defect or malfunction is the result, in full or in part, of the following reasons:
1) Damage in transit or storage.
2) Misapplication, misuse, negligence, accidents, or acts of God.
4) Service by unauthorized personnel (all those who are not Vac-U-Lok authorized personnel) or persons not trained to service or operate Vac-U-Lok equipment in a manner consistent with the manufacturer’s service and operation guidelines as stated in the equipment manual.
5) Operation of the machinery with guards, safety switches, safety system, or interlocks removed, bypassed or altered in a way not explicitly authorized in writing by Vac-U-Lok.
6) Operation of Vac-U-Lok equipment under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
7) Damage by vandalism or abuse.
8) Damage or loss from any causes beyond the control of the manufacturer.
Vac-U-Lok, under no circumstances, is liable for incidental or consequential damages due to failure to meet the condition of any warranty.
Vac-U-Lok has no liability of any nature for failure to make delivery due to any act or condition beyond its reasonable control.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and of any other obligations of liability, on the part of Vac-U-Lok. And there is no warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose unless specifically acknowledged in writing by Vac-U-Lok management.